- Manage and control all contracts documentation, data, files and reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Drafting Contract Agreements by following FIDIC conditions.
- Conducting & maintaining continuous review of progress on each contract & providing management with information pertaining to any technical or commercial difficulties.
- Monitoring contractual issues with contractors, i.e claims against additional works/extension of time.
- Monitoring monthly accrual of contract activities as well as verifying & approving contractor’s invoices.
- Managing timely closeout of contracts, finalize outstanding contract issues, issuance of final modifications/variation orders, contractor’s performance evaluations & issue provisional and final acceptance
- Solicits bids to procure a variety of required goods and services and negotiates and administers contracts.
- Assists with contract termination procedures.
- Performs analyses for firm fixed-price or similar contracts.
- Participates as a team member on an acquisition management review team or on an equivalent assignment.
- Conducts procurement procedures and techniques.
- Performs commonly used contracting methods and contract types related to pre-award, post-award and/or price/cost analysis functions to perform well-defined and precedent contract actions.
- Analyzes business practices and market conditions to evaluate bid responsiveness, contractor responsibility and contractor performance.
- Presents factual information; composes memorandum, minutes and reports; and drafts contract provisions and supporting documents.
- Solicits sources of supply and analyzes prices, discount rates, delivery dates, transportation charges, previous performance, commitments and indications of financial responsibility and recommends the most advantageous offer.
- Assigns work in terms of objectives, priorities and deadlines and provides additional assistance with new or unusual assignments.
- Plans and carries out recurring work using established procedures, conferring with the supervisor or higher-level specialists as necessary on technical problems.
- To design, manage and develop effective / agile contracting solutions.
- Lead contract supplier research, audits, selection, pre-qualification and development in close liaison with other relevant departments.
- Managing & explaining RFP, contract pre-award meetings, final negotiations & finalizing contract conditions.
- Evaluating bids, comparative statement, developing final proposal evaluation reports with contract award recommendations & presenting recommendations to top management.
Minimum 10 years of experience in contract budgeting, invoicing, contract procedure. Knowledge with Qatari contracts laws and regulation. Must have local experience in Qatar
Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration or related field
You must sign in to apply for this position.
About Consultancy Company
Consultancy company based in Doha-Qatar