- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Manager
- Experience 8-9 Years +
- Gender Any
- Industry Telecommunications
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
• To create and implement strategies designed to improve the digital customer experience, satisfaction and conversion.
• Continuous development and improvement of website/app journeys, including responsibility for the creation of relevant and engaging digital content and creative.
• By blending web analytics, customer insight and UX/UI best practices, the role is responsible for developing strategies which deliver outstanding digital customer experiences.
• Ensuring service assurance across all functions of COPS (Quality / Measurement / Close the loop)
• Developing effective partnerships cross functional stakeholders, combined with excellent communication, planning and implementation skills will ensure that these strategies are executed brilliantly.
• Play key role in defining & executing Web site sprints as per business requirements
• Optimize ways of working for efficiencies
• Operational support / change management for digital capabilities/assets (my vf app, website, OPEN UI, DAMS, etc…)
• Agile way of working with digital squads to deliver business outcome.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Create, deliver and manage the digital customer experience: creating strategies and plans for continually improving customer engagement, satisfaction and conversion metrics
Core competencies, knowledge and experience [max 5]:
▪Excellent problem solving skills, with the ability to minimize overhead tasks for the team and manage interdependences with other teams
▪Excellent relationship building and influencing skills, with the ability to foster an inclusive team culture
• Adopt a ‘continuous improvement’ mindset: always looking for opportunities to improve the experience and performance of all journeys
• Service Assurance to monitor inbound and outbound calls, email responses, technical accuracy, customer service performance and conformity to policies and procedures.
• Service Assurance to also close-loop & ensure consistency of service across channels
• Continually test and track journeys and propositions to ensure they are driving the correct behaviour, and delivering optimal UX results. Produce growth plans to drive results, and recovery plans if performance is not meeting expectations
• Support to provide insights to deliver innovative content strategies to drive engaging customer experiences
• Identify, scope and prioritise website and content enhancements/developments required to improve UX metrics and business performance
• Manage the delivery, and operations of key digital assets like Web/Open UI/Hakkim/DAM/Queuing system etc…..
• Build internal stakeholder relationships based on mutual understanding, trust and the ability to deliver, whilst effectively managing expectations
• Cross functional working to develop road map for self care delivery on Website which should help to deflect customer to digital channel & engage with relevant content/experience
▪Excellent business acumen and understanding of the role of the capability in contributing to business value
▪In-depth understanding of both the current Telecommunications and digital. services market and emerging business and technology trends
▪A strong customer-centric focus with analytical mind to find gaps in quality of service
▪Excellent verbal and written communications and collaboration skills, with the ability to work closely with the commercial teams/training team to deliver the change that address the gaps identified
▪Flexible with planning and work estimation, managing and empowering the team (without needing to micromanage), able to continuously balance between the customer and commercial needs
▪User story definition and refinement
▪Data-driven decision making
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Graduate with Business Administration, or other related field
• Demonstrable expertise in UX and UI, digital content management and site optimisation techniques, preferably at both a strategic and operational level
• Experience in successfully Leading and mentoring agile / DevOps teams in Large multi-team environments
• Outstanding communication skills are essential, particularly being able to explain technical concepts to people without deep technical knowledge
• Acts as single point of business contact for the digital experience , digital operations.
• Manage the financial plan for the delivery team, providing forecasts
• Strong track record of creating and delivering strategies and plans
• Experience of implementing and analysing A/B, or multi variant testing, is highly beneficial
• Ability to build strong working relationships across wide and varied business areas, effectively manage stakeholders and bring people with you
• Effective budget ownership and management
• Experience of successfully managing external agencies and suppliers
• Proven experience of managing and developing team members.