- Omani national
- Possesses knowledge of one complex functional or business area associated with the IFM contract
- Experience of managing Camp living quarters in remote locations and the services associated with them.
- Experience of managing services within a corporate environment, including critical assets
- Track record of success in supporting a major business contract, Business Unit or region and/or providing support to a professional function
- Likely to have in excess of 5 years managerial and/or technical experience. Member of a Professional Body, such as BIFM with Intermediate Level Qualifications as a minimum.
- Culturally sensitive within an environment of many nationalities and diversity.
- Possess excellent customer and people facing skills and can demonstrate through recent experiences
- Has a proactive, can-do approach and is able to deliver through people
- Has a recognized HSE qualification (minimum IOSH) and delivers services with a HSE mind-set
- Is able to manage succession planning and has experience of coaching and mentoring his / her team
You must sign in to apply for this position.
About Facilities Management
Facilities management company handling clients in the oil and gas industry