1. Maintain timely implementation of condition monitoring PM schedules (vibration & oil monitoring) released as per SAP.
2. Ensure timely completion of condition monitoring related corrective maintenance notifications.
3. Preparation of preliminary analysis reports during trouble shooting of machinery malfunctions.
4. Preparation of CM sections reports.
5. Raising notifications in SAP, follow-up with concerned sections and closure after job completion.
6. Closing monthly PM Work orders after completion of the monitoring schedule.
7. Discharging any other CM related tasks assigned from time to time.
1. Must be Omani national with minimum of 5 years industrial experience in condition monitoring of rotating equipment.
2. Completion of secondary education (12 years), followed by either the completion of an OJT program (see Technician position Education and
3. Experience requirements), or a minimum of 4 years direct maintenance experience in the oil and gas sector.
4. Hands on experience with portable vibration analyzers (CSI 2130 or later version, Bently Nevada ADRE 408 etc.), infrared cameras, noise level meters etc…
5. Good knowledge in analyzing machinery vibration problems using vibration signature and phase analysis.
6. Single and two plane balancing of equipment like fans, blowers, motors etc.
7. Basic Computer Literacy
You must sign in to apply for this position.
About Construction Company
Construction and maintenance company specializing in oil and gas