- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Manager
- Experience 4 Years
- Gender Any
- Industry Telecommunications
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Researches, designs, plans, develops and/or evaluates new, advanced Telecom & ELV network technologies by translating customer requirements or strategic business objectives into final product design for projects of highest complexity and multiple ELV technologies. Work typically includes in-depth assessment of the customer’s networked application needs, providing network modeling and simulation testing, consulting to further clarify needs, and engineering high-speed technology network transports to deliver application functionality. Uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve very complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Diploma /Bachelor’s degree in Electronic & Telecommunication.
- Demonstrated experience in managing external vendors to delivery on documented, committed scope for technology solutions.
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills. Strong analytical and program management skills required along with the ability to develop and deliver effective presentations to multi-functional teams.
- Minimum four years related work experience.
- Three years’ experience with research, design, planning and development of new advanced network technologies, network components and radio frequency (RF) and/or wireless transmission.
- Experience with ELV Systems like CCTV, Access Control System, FOC Network, IP, wire line/microwave backhaul, IP Core Networks, and SW tool development a plus.
- First hand detailed experience in RAN testing, including developing requirements, planning, test environment design and configuration, data processing, data analysis, issue root cause analysis and resolution and test reporting.