Established in 2009 as a licensed financial and management consulting office with the core objective of providing knowledge process outsourcing (KPO) and business process outsourcing (BPO) to businesses in Oman and around the GCC. Our core services were limited to offering outsourced accounting and bookkeeping service and conducting feasibility studies for small projects.
- 2010the creation of databaseDeveloped a comprehensive database of potential customers that can be targeted by banks, insurers, auto dealers, sellers of luxury items, retailers and many other businesses that are looking to target the right clientele.
- 2011contact centerObtained TRA license to offer outbound and inbound call center services. Successfully completed a number of telemarketing and data collection assignments on behalf of several clients
- 2012job portalLaunched www.jobibex.com which is a job board that specializes in helping local and regional employers identify and recruit Omanis and candidates across all levels and at various capacities. As of the end of 2016 www.jobibex.com has accumulated more than 100,000 resumes of Omanis and expats and has helped over 100 companies in Oman, Qatar, UAE and Saudi fulfill their HR requirements.
- 2014employability skills development and trainingLaunched training programs that specialize in developing employability skills. These programs are branded as “ibexperience” to reflect the fact that most of the programs offered are derived from our experience in managing Oman’s largest job portal www.jobibex.com. We have successfully delivered training programs to over 600 participants from both the private sector and the public sector.
- 2015financing and financial ConsultancyHelped a number of established and startup SMEs raise finance through bank loans and facilities. During the first year we managed to raise over RO1.5 millions. We also begun our outsourced financial advisory services to SMEs at various stages.
- 2016startup and business advisoryBegun helping startups Omani entrepreneurs successfully and smoothly launch their business by rationalizing on their scarce resources. The Principal Mr. Ali Al Lawati authored and published two books that were highly regarded by aspiring entrepreneurs; “48 Business Ideas that Require Less than $1,000 to Start” and “The LinkedIn Rainmaker”.
- 2017online dominanceLunched a bundle of services that are meant to strengthen our clients’ online presence. This bundle includes: creation and design of technical website, management of social media accounts and SEO and online consultancy.
- 2018job portal for teaching jobsLaunched www.hireteachers.net which focuses on listing thousands of teaching and educational jobs in nursery kindergartens, schools, colleges, universities, vocational institutes, training centers and other establishments around the world.