Salaries in Oman During 2018- HR and Admin Jobs
As part of our coverage of Oman’s employment market, today we present a detailed analysis of HR and Admin jobs in Oman. Our analysis is derived from thousands of jobs we have listed since 2012. We have spent endless number of hours with HR experts to understand salary structure and rational for each profession. Our methodology is a mixture of a quantitative and qualitative approach.
Naturally, there are several facts and assumptions you should consider when analyzing salary estimates in Oman. The following facts and assumptions form the basis of our study:
- It is extremely difficult for an expat to get HR or admin job in Oman as these are highly Omanized professions
- The minimum wage of Omani is currently RO325 as per the law
- Pay difference in each level is due to sectoral difference. This means that Head of HR of a company with chain restaurant makes RO1,500 to RO3,000 lower than his counterpart at an oil and gas company
- No qualification or education advantage.
- Salaries estimated for each profession, title, sector and organization size assumes bachelor degree. It assumes zero effect of professional and fancy qualifications like CIPD, CPP, MBA or PhD on total pay.
- Some common HR functions and titles such as Recruiter, HR Specialist, HR Consultant and Compensation and Benefit Manager are either listed under Junior HR Officer or Senior HR Officer
- Salary figures indicated represent the total salary which includes basic+ housing+ conveyance
It is evident that 2018 witnessed a significant decrease on the amount employers are willing to pay HR professionals. We would probably inspect and highlight the causes of this decrease in a future article. Below is salary estimate of HR and Admin professionals in Oman in 2018.
Monthly Gross Salary (Omani Rials)
|Public Relations Officer*|| |
|Executive Secretary|| |
|Junior HR Officer|| |
|Senior HR Officer||550-750|| |
|Assistant HR Manager|| |
|Training and Development Manager|| |
|Head of HR|| |
|Chief HR Officer|| |
*Public Relation Officers usually require higher conveyance and phone allowances due to the nature of their jobs. Total allowances amount anywhere between RO220 to RO300. Larger companies usually provide company car while smaller companies would include this allowance in the total salary.
Get a complete coverage of Accounts and Finance professionals salaries in Oman here. You can register and upload your resume to www.jobibex.com in order to search and apply for jobs in Oman. You can also get a detailed resume analysis and salary estimate for RO20 only. For more details please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.